Monday 6 February 2012

Five Star Review for The Man From U.N.D.E.A.D. - The Curious Case Of The Kidnapped Chemist


The first of the Man From U.N.D.E.A.D books - The Man From U.N.D.E.A.D - The Curious Case Of The Kidnapped Chemist received this nice review on Amazon.co.uk recently:


"This review is from: The Man From U.N.D.E.A.D. - The Curious Case Of The Kidnapped Chemist (Kindle Edition)
I absolutely loved this read. I was engrossed from the moment I started reading it and had to find a day where I could sit and just read so as to find out what happens!
I loved Ward's character and his humour. There was, for me, a lot of laugh out loud moments entwined with action and suspense, which kept me guessing as to who was behind all of the goings on!
I am looking forward to the next in the series and for reading more offerings from Darren Humphries.

by emzibah"

So thanks very to emzibah for taking the time to say that they liked it.