Monday 25 July 2011

Sword In The Tree Review

Just to balance out the one star review listed below, I'm adding the full text of one of the Amazon.co.uk reviews for The Sword In The Tree, just to show that not all my reviews are bad ones.
 
"5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 11 Dec 2010
This review is from: The Sword In The Tree (Kindle Edition)
I've just finished this on my Kindle and am so glad I bought it.
It's a really funny book about a man who finds himself back in King Arthurs time and is trying to get back to the present. All the characters were written so well I felt I was in the story - a great bit of escapism.
The book is very well written and I will definately be buying more of this authors books if this is anything to go by.
At 72p it was a bargain as well.
"

Just adding a note to point out that it's not 72p anymore.